Buildings energy performance
You want to save energy, ensure renewable energy production, implement an ISO 50001 Energy Management System. We support you to:
- Perform energy efficiency audits of your buildings (offices, housing, warehouses, swimming pool …).
- Implement an energy management system and obtain the ISO 50001 certification (energy review, training)
- Study the integration of renewable energy solutions: photovoltaic (especially in self-consumption), energy recovery, geothermal systems
- Production of dynamic thermal simulations (DTS)
- Production of RT 2012 regulatory calculation or RT2020 and E+C certification upstream analysis.
You are a contractor and you want to obtain an environmental certification (HQE, HQE operation, Habitat & Environment, BREEAM, etc.) for your buildings or you would like technical support for the realisation of a green building project.
We support you as project management assistant from design to work site supervision by ensuring compliance with environmental and energy objectives: site environmental analysis, project management studies analysis, work site environmental monitoring, clean site report, etc.
We also carry out environmental design studies and low pollution work site monitoring: site environmental analysis, daylight factors study, dynamic thermal simulation, environmental and sanitary studies of materials, low nuisance site charter, clean site report, etc.
Greenhouse gas balance and Carbon Footprint ®
You want to get an estimate of your structure or your territory’s greenhouse gas emissions, or you want to start a Carbon Footprint® approach.
BURGEAP supports you and provides you with Carbon Footprint® trained engineers or engineers trained to your assessments methods, whether they are regulatory (scope 1 and 2) or exhaustive (scope 3), and analyse them in order to implement GHG emissions reduction action plans.
Neighbourhood energy strategy
You are a developer or a promoter and want to think about the best energy strategy for your development operation.
Our knowledge of buildings energy performance, renewable energies, networks and storage, allows us to help you determine the energy strategy that meets your expectations best.
We analyse energy needs for the area and study the different renewable energy solutions, individual or collective, for heat as well as for electricity, in order to guide you towards the most attractive energy service by crossing technical, environmental, legal and economic perspectives.
Sustainable city, smart city and eco-neighbourhood
For many years, we have been developing our expertise in sustainable city by combining our technical expertise and transversal and systemic vision. We can thus assist you on certification research, project management support, development strategies, consultation and many other types of services, with the aim of achieving resilient and humane neighbourhoods, a cities, or territories.
Territorial energy transition strategy
You are looking for advices on energy planning for your territory, its adaptation to climate change effects in the medium and long term.
We guide you:
- On the development of your territorial air and energy climate plan (PCAET), your positive energy territory approach (TEPOS) or for the development of your energy master plan (SDE),
- On vulnerability to climate change effects studies to determine with you what actions should be implemented to adapt your territory,
- To determine and facilitate the necessary consultation time for this type of approach.
At territory scale, BURGEAP also does:
- Medium-long term energy prospective studies
- Renewable energies potential development studies and sectors structuring
- Household energy poverty analysis
To do so, we use two location intelligence tools developed internally, which can be made available to you: Equitéeand Opportunitée.
Energy transition financing
You are looking for the best tools to finance your energy transition actions, or want to invest in renewable energies or energy management. We help you:
- In the research and analysis of financing measures and mechanisms adapted to your needs,
- In the development of third party financing / renewable energy financing operators,
- In business plans analysis or design,
- In counter-expertise missions to secure your investments.